One of the things that impacted my role as Facilitator was to follow The LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Etiquette.
For me being Serious as a Facilitator means that:
- I do not use the method just for fun, entertainment
- I am not in a workshop to be an Entertainer or become friend of the participants
- I do not have a “right answer”, I am in charge of design deep questions
- I only ask questions about the models
- I do not interpret or give meaning to what the participants built
- I do not rush the process, I start and end on time
Following LSP Etiquette assure to hold the space creating and atmosphere of confidence and respect to talk about what does matter to the participants.
Be Serious when you Play with LEGO bricks.